Oil Yeller Leak Detection Alarms
24/7 Leak Detection - On Guard for You
- Provides leak detection alarming.
- Trips immediately with the presence of pooled oil.
- Velcro mounted for easy installation.
- Pulsating 85 db alarm. (every 10 seconds)
- Low battery warning alarm.
- Easy self check design.
- Reliable spring loaded float design.
- Standard connections provided for security systems allowing for 24 hour external monitoring
of your entire oil system. (Model A-004)
- US Patent #6,414,598
- Test Standard No. 205 ANSI/UL Std no. 464
- Five year warranty on trays and alarms.
- Recommended protection by Insurers.
Two Models to Choose From
Model A-003: A 9-Volt Battery Powered Alarm, typical battery life, 2.5 years. This model is the best choice if you need an alarm, and do not plan to connect the alarm to a security system. To install this alarm please see A-003 installation instructions.
Model A-004: This model is shown in the picture. If your home is equipped with a standard security system, this alarm is ideal for your home. It simply connects to your security system and provides continuous protection. If you are away your oil storage will be monitored for you, if you're connected to a monitoring agency. see A-004 installation instructions.
Note: all alarms come complete with mounting hardware, including float, hangers, mounting bracket, screws and 9 volt battery. The alarms can be mounted on any Oil Yeller tray.
|LENGTH:||4.5 inches (11.4 cm)|
|WIDTH:||2.75 inches (7 cm)|
|HEIGHT:||1.25 inches (3.2 cm)|
|INCLUDES:||Alarm, Mounting Bracket, Mounting Screws, Float, Hangers, 9V Battery|
|Test Standard No. 205 - Signal Equipment|
|ANSI/UL - Std. No. 464 - Audible Signal Appliance|
|AUDIO PULSE||1 second duration audible beep every 10 seconds|
This short video clip comes from CBC Television where the Prince Edward Island Fire Marshall shows the Oil Yeller product as a safe way to protect your home in case of an oil leak. © CBC